Wed, Apr 26|
Creative Networking Night - Montreal (West Island)
Time & Location
Apr 26, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Dorval, 535 Chem. du Bord-du-Lac-Lakeshore, Dorval, QC H9S 2B1, Canada
About the event
Welcome to a new way of networking, or as we call it, networking with a twist!
We believe that networking should go beyond exchanging business cards and making small talk with people you don’t know.
But, we know that networking can be daunting, especially if you’re alone or introverted – we know because we’ve been there!
If you’re just emerging from the pandemic, want to test the waters of interacting with new people again, or if the idea of networking with strangers scares you, this is the perfect event for you.
Join us to meet people, expand your circle, and maybe even find people who can help you with your business or journey.
We make this easy with icebreakers and creative activities, so that you can really get to know everyone in a fun and safe way. We have a structured format that keeps you moving and thinking, so that you can learn new skills and discover something new about yourself.
The new way of networking is through bonding, laughing and tackling challenges together. We hope to see you soon!
Check out this video of our last event at Ora Cafe!
If you are…
- An entrepreneur, freelancer or professional looking to expand your circle
- Just getting out of pandemic mode and getting used to being around people again
- Looking for a way to meet new people and learn new skills
- Nervous about “networking” and putting yourselves out there
- Looking for people to help you with an idea or grow your business
- Looking to do something different and fun
Then this event is perfect for you! Join us for an evening of networking, creativity and fun! You’ll get to meet people and maybe even find people who can help you with your business or journeys. We’ll make this easy with icebreakers and creative activities, so that you can get to know everyone in a fun and safe way.
Your ticket includes:
- A drink coupon [good for one alcoholic drink - bar rail, beer, wine & select cocktails, or 2 non-alcoholic drinks]
- Fun facilitated activities and icebreakers
- Our signature creative speed networking
- A chance to challenge yourself, tap into your creativity and build confidence
- Access to our extended network and community – make connections even with people who aren’t present and get invited to our private Facebook group
- The chance to grow your projects, ideas and businesses
Come prepared with:
- A Notebook / paper and something to write with.
- A 20-second introduction about who you are and what you are looking for.
- An open mind to try new things and have fun!
We will be taking pictures during the event to post on our website and social media. If you do not wish to have your photo taken or shared, please let us know at the beginning of the event!
By signing up, you are also adding yourself to our email list, but you can always unsubscribe (after the event).
My Creative Break is a community of creatives from around the world. We motivate each other to make time to do things we like, escape from our routines, step out of our comfort zones, learn new skills and stay accountable on our creative journeys. Whether you have big creative goals like writing a book or shooting a film, or small goals like setting aside 10 minutes a day / week to do something you love, you’ll find people to join you, support you, and hold you accountable.
Early bird ticketFrom CA$39.00 to CA$95.00Sale ended
- CA$39.00+CA$0.98 service fee
- CA$66.00+CA$1.65 service fee
- CA$95.00+CA$2.38 service fee
Regular ticketsFrom CA$44.00 to CA$105.00Sold Out
- CA$44.00+CA$1.10 service fee
- CA$74.00+CA$1.85 service fee
- CA$105.00+CA$2.63 service fee