Wed, Jun 14|
Creative Networking | Grand Prix Terrace Edition
Make new friends and professional contacts while doing fun activities together and not worrying about awkward conversation!
Time & Location
Jun 14, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
The Farsides, 690 R. Notre Dame O, Montréal, QC H3C 0S5, Canada
About the event
It's summer in Montreal, so why not kick off the season by doing something fun and different?
Join us on the terrace (outdoor patio) at The Farsides for our creative networking night! You'll get to make new friends and business connections while doing fun things together.
How do our creative networking events work? Very easy - we structure the night with fun icebreakers, speed networking with prompts and group challenges from start to finish - you just need to show up and have a good time!
Welcome to a new way of networking! Here's what makes our networking events unique:
NO MORE SMALL TALK
We believe that networking should go beyond exchanging business cards and making small talk with people you don’t know.
But, we know that networking can be daunting, especially if you’re alone or introverted – we know because we’ve been there!
And, if you’re just emerging from the pandemic, want to test the waters of interacting with new people again, or if the idea of networking with strangers scares you, this is the perfect event for you.
STRUCTURED ACTIVITIES & CONVERSATION
Our monthly creative networking events allow you to meet people, expand your circle, and maybe even find people who can help you with your business or journey.
We make this easy with icebreakers and creative activities, so that you can really get to know everyone in a fun and safe way. We have a structured format that keeps you moving and thinking, so that you can learn new skills and discover something new about yourself.
COMMUNITY & CONTINUED CONNECTION
The new way of networking is through bonding, laughing and tackling challenges together. Everyone leaves with at least one new connection. After, you join a community and get access to people who come to other events, and we help you foster continued connections.
THIS EVENT IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE...
- An entrepreneur, freelancer or professional looking to expand your circle
- Just getting out of pandemic mode and getting used to being around people again
- Looking for a way to meet new people and learn new skills
- Nervous about “networking” and putting yourselves out there
- Looking for people to help you with an idea or grow your business
- Looking to do something different and fun
Join us for an evening of networking, creativity and fun! You’ll get to meet people and maybe even find people who can help you with your business or journeys. We’ll make this easy with icebreakers and creative activities, so that you can get to know everyone in a fun and safe way.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- A drink coupon [bar rail, beer, wine or non-alcoholic drinks]
- Fun facilitated activities and icebreakers
- Our signature creative speed networking
- A chance to challenge yourself, tap into your creativity and build confidence
- Access to our extended network and community – make connections even with people who aren’t present and get invited to our private Facebook group
- The chance to grow your projects, ideas and businesses
We hope to see you there!
+CA$0.98 service fee
+CA$0.98 service fee0
+CA$1.65 service fee
+CA$1.65 service fee0
+CA$2.33 service fee
+CA$2.33 service fee0
Bundle: Networking + Walk
+CA$1.50 service fee
1 ticket to the creative networking event on June 14 and 1 ticket to a creative walk on June 17 or 18.
+CA$1.50 service fee0